For all people sensitised by electromagnetic fields and radiation.
News & Updates
Electrosensitivity UK provides this list for information – we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
With thanks to Velma, Emma and Dean…
…for making their stories public and widely available via BBC News
from all at ES-UK
STOP 5G Events 25th January 2020
Dear ES-UK Friends,
Please check your closest location and support STOP 5G Events 25th January 2020:
1. UNITED KINGDOM – Bath, January 25th 2020, 11 am meeting outside the Apple shop in Southgate Bath city centre.
2. UNITED KINGDOM – Bristol | Gathering at College Green BS1 5TA at 11:00 am till 2:00 pm or longer if people are up for it. Some of us will also carry the message to other parts of Bristol and possibly again on Sunday from 12:00 pm on. See our online flyer and our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/471424943536979/
3. See our Online flyer and our Facebook Event | firstname.lastname@example.org | We are gathering at College Green BS1 5TA at 11-00 am till 2-00 or longer if people are up for it. Some of us will also carry the message to other parts of Bristol and possibly again on Sunday from 12 noon.
4. UNITED KINGDOM – Channel Islands, Jersey
5. UNITED KINGDOM – Devon | 11:30 am to 2:30 pm | This is a peaceful protest to raise awareness about the many dangers of 5G. Bring banners, leaflets and your enthusiasm to keep Devon 5G free. | On the Main High Street of Exeter, opposite the large Stainless Steel sculpture with words on, entrance into Bedford Square where Barclays Bank is. H&M on one side, Russell & Bromley on the other side of the large paved area.
6. UNITED KINGDOM – Devon, Torquay | meeting at the Offshore Bar and Restaurant – 13-14 Vaughan Parade, TQ2 5EG on Torquay harbourside very near the Car Park at the side of the Pavilion at 12:00 pm. There is a map on their website https://www.offshoretorquay.co.uk We have their permission so we can sit and sort out leaflets, banners etc and then move on to walk around the town and harbour in pairs and talk to anyone interested to raise awareness and give them links to research more information. Time will be 12:00 till 3:00 pm but if you can only make an hour or two, that’s still helpful and you should find some of us in the area around the harbour if you come along later. Please bring along any banners you can make and leaflets to distribute around the town if you can. Devon continued: Brixam | There will also be a small information awareness group in Brixham outside Oats Healthy Living Store and Cafe, 13 Fore Street, Brixham TQ5 8AA from 12 till 3pm. Please bring along any banners you can make and leaflets to distribute around the town if you can. Thank you.
7. UNITED KINGDOM – Dorking, MOLE VALLEY, Surrey – peaceful protest, handing out literature and raising awareness. High Street and South Street, 11am – 3pm
8. UNITED KINGDOM – East Sussex, Eastbourne | walk around the town centre and handing out leaflets and generally raising awareness and sharing our research findings on 5G and existing technologies.
9. UNITED KINGDOM – Planning delivery of Appeal to Scottish Parliament and to 10 Downing Street | Contact email: email@example.com.
10. UNITED KINGDOM – Isle of Man, We are gathering from 13:30 and march is at 14:00, Gather outside old Shoprite behind Strand Shopping Centre Market Street Douglas, March – silent and peaceful through Strand Street to Duke Street and back. Optional wear black so we look the same, all children/families welcome, bring protest message banners. Information from firstname.lastname@example.org |
11. UNITED KINGDOM – Isle of Wight | Musical Fundraiser with information sharing and talk at the Church on the Roundabout, Newport, ending with a Candle Lit Vigil – kindly see poster and please share!
Also, Wednesday January 15th at 4:00 pm, please join us outside County Hall to make a stand before Full Council Meeting. Sadly our local petition has not reached the magic 2,500, but 1,462 ain’t bad! Please keep sharing so we reach 1500 on the 15th. http://chng.it/YtLZ8sBq79
12. UNITED KINGDOM – London | We will be meeting at Hyde Park Corner at 11am there will be speakers and music till 2pm. At 2pm we will March to Parliament Square. We also have pre event informational evenings available on Friday 3rd January and Thursday 16th January. | Flyer : https://stop5ginternational.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/LONDON-EVENT-AMY-scaled.jpg
For information on any of the above please email Amy at: Londonsaysnoto5g@outlook.com
13. UNITED KINGDOM – London, Ambasada Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, 47 Portland Place, 23.1.2020, 13:30-14:30, co-organized by Coalition 5G free Poland, contact: email@example.com
14. UNITED KINGDOM – Moray | contacts: FB: Stop 5G in Moray, Daphne – 07-510- 297 259 and Ann 01309 690 196 | We are having a stall with leaflets in Elgin in Moray on the 25th at the Plainstones, in centre of the town – Starting at 11-00 am till 2-00 or longer if folk are up for it. Banners and music/bagpipes especially welcome.
15. UNITED KINGDOM – Reading | Film screening of “Generation Zapped” at 2.00 pm at https://www.risc.org.uk
Organized by Say no to 5G in Reading UK. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. UNITED KINGDOM – Worthing | Montague Place, West Sussex BN11 3BG | Public 5G Global Protest Day event 10:00-15:00 hrs | Contact email: email@example.com | Facebook: 5G Action West Sussex/Worthing Stop 5G and Smart Meters
17. UNITED KINGDOM – SCOTLAND – Edinburgh, 12 noon at the Horse and Rider Statue at the Junction of South bridge and Princes street | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Burns night dress welcome!!! Will last about 2 hours.
18. UNITED KINGDOM – WALES – Cardiff Castle at 11.30am on Jan 25th, Cardiff and West Wales groups, planning to walk to the Senedd (Welsh Assembly). https://www.facebook.com/groups/1058346474289171/
from all at ES-UK
Please find message below from Lloyd Burrell
I became electrically hyper sensitive in 2002 and I’ve been raising awareness about the dangers of EMFs and sharing solutions on-line for over a decade.
But this last year has been something of a milestone because it’s the first time I’ve put ‘pen to paper’ to share a complete solution to EMFs.
Today, I’m excited to announce the launch of my EMF Practical Guide.
For years people have been saying to me ‘Lloyd, how can I get your book in paperback’?
Well, I’ve finally written one (it’s available as a digital download also).
The EMF Practical Guide, is my new 290-page comprehensive book on the known and suspected effects of electromagnetic fields from everyday devices and appliances like cell phones, computers, Wi-Fi, electricity on wiring, on humans, animals, and nature.
It contains over 500 references, but more importantly my new book is crammed full of clear practical solutions and insights for ALL the different categories of EMFs.
To my knowledge, nobody has written such a comprehensive resource on this topic.
It’s available on Amazon now in paperback and Kindle version.
Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!
EMF protection is IMPORTANT
please share ElectricSense emails
with your friends and colleagues.
P.S. For the next 7 days as a special bonus to my ElectricSense subscribers Iâ€™m giving away my Cutting Edge Wholistic Health & Healing For EMFs packageâ€”a compilation of 7 cutting edge EMF/Health interviews in mp3 and transcript form. Just send your Amazon receipt to Sarah@electricsense101.com to get your downloads.
P.P.S. When you buy the book you also get access to 20+ free bonuses
Support my work: visit my EMF protection store http://www.electricsense.com/emf-protection-store/
Infos Durbon automne 2019
Good morning all,
Our association has been working for several years in the AZB association to create a venue for people EHS – MCS. Here is the latest news:
See you soon ,
The team of the association
Association “The Earth To The EHS”
25 rue du chute
Can you Help – URGENT
A friend of ours called Rachel, who is electrosensitive herself, needs someone to drive her in her own car to the Algarve in Portugal, through the Channel Tunnel leaving asap,
If you can help, please call Rachel on 01239 821123 before Sunday, 3rd November:
after Sunday call Neil 0207 561 9747.
Expenses paid include petrol, accommodation, Channel Tunnel tickets and return flights.
Accommodation in Portugal is also available on arrival.
New publication on electrical sensitivity
Here is the breakspearmedical.com latest publication on electrical sensitivity:
from all at ES-UK
ES-UK Christmas cards
Fund Raiser – Please order your Christmas Cards for 2019 from ES-UK.
The ordering details are here for packs of 10 cards in the various designs.
Any surplus funds will be invested in new poster campaigns in 2020.
We are very grateful to Phil Davis who supplies images for these ES-UK fund raising cards.
from all at ES-UK
Update from ES-UK about 5G
ES-UK has had its recent 5G poster campaign challenged by the ASA for misleading the public!
The correspondence, which has been addressed to the ASA and submitted, has also been added to the web site this week to rebut the challenge. See Link below:
There is also a new document posted under Resources, entitled ‘Serious Flaws in the WHO and ICNIRP claims’. See Link Below:
We do hope that you will find these papers useful.
from all at ES-UK
IGNIR news release: Electrosmog Quiet Zone
All ES-UK trustees supported the creation of IGNIR in 2017-18. Its chair is Dr Andrew Tresidder, a trustee of ES-UK. Any comments on the EQZ or the IGNIR Guidelines should be forwarded directly to IGNIR via the Contact link on their website: ignir.org
Note from ES-UK: many of us are very well aware at ES-UK that quiet zones may still trigger ES symptoms and that the best way to remain well is to create an environment with minimal RF/ELF frequencies.
Please refer to: Press Release : Announcing the IGNR EQZ – Electrosmog quiet Zone – with its practical guideline levels.
We have agreed to share the IGNIR release with you all, to highlight how much work is being done to educate the wider population about electrosmog. Do check out IGNIR.org if you are able and interested.
You may also be interested in :
from all at ES-UK
Proposed deployment of 5G
You may wish to participate in this Government review about the proposed deployment of 5G. The link to the 5G poster is also attached.
from all at ES-UK
Stroud’s STOP 5G group and MP David Drew – on the Jeremy Vine Show! (Radio 2)
Dear friends and supporters,
Thank you again for signing and supporting our petition “Pause Stroud and Gloucestershire’s 5G Rollout IMMEDIATELY”.
We have some exciting news. The producer of the Jeremy Vine Show came up to our street stall last week, and was
so impressed with what he heard that on Wednesday they had a feature on electro-sensitivity and 5G on their show. Our
excellent and supportive MP, David Drew, was on live and spoke very well, as was Sammie, who spoke brilliantly too
(Sammie spoke at our Lansdown Hall public meeting several months ago). The details for listening are in this link
– PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE – thank you >>
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0007ggk [being the Jeremy Vine Show link]
Start at 1 hour 35 mins 55 sec
This Jeremy Vine Show coup will really help us to get some national momentum behind the 5G campaign (his show has
several million listeners) – and it will also help us with our motion to Stroud Town Council on 5G, which Lucas Schomaker
and John Marjoram will be proposing at the next STC meeting on 2 September (7 p.m.). It would be great if you could
come along in a show of support for the motion.
On another matter, one of our members, Dr Delny Britton, has just completed a brilliant deconstruction
of the government minister’s response to June’s Westminster debate on 5G (at which David Drew spoke).
Everyone should read this document (which is in pdf form), to see the extent of government complicity in
the misinformation and duplicity that are accompanying the 5G rollout. Please email me direct for a copy
Finally, we’re still waiting for confirmation of dates for our next public meetings, with Dr Jeremy Naydler,
Elvis the Poet and Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe. I’ll send full details when I have them.
Thanks once again for your wonderful support! – and do drop into our street stall if you’re ever passing (Fridays and Saturdays).
Richard [for Stroud’s Stop 5G Group]
P.S. We’re really trying to get more people to sign the latest government website petition on 5G. If we can get this up to 100,000
signatories, there’ll have to be a debate in Parliament. Some 145 people from Stroud constituency have signed it so far – which means that
hundreds of you haven’t signed it! We’d be so grateful if you would both sign it and also share the link far and wide with your friends etc.
– thank you. Web-searching on “government petition 5G” will bring it up; many thanks.
Side-effects of living near 5G towers in Geneva Switzerland – testimonial
Please find article below By Dr. Bob Morr (EMF researcher www.altermedicine.org).
This article talks about the real danger of 5G technology and side effects that people experience in Geneva.
from all at ES-UK
ES Social 24th August Reminder
ES Social taking place on 24th August 2019 in East Sussex.
We meet up every year to discuss what has changed and how you are managing your exposure and what is new in your daily challenge?
The ES Social is purely that: a chance to meet up with similar like minded people and the chance to walk through the countryside and have lunch locally.
Tickets available for £23 from email@example.com
Please pay by cheque payable to ES-UK and send to BM Box ES-UK,. London WC1N 3XX
or pay by Pay pal: www.es-uk.info
from all at ES-UK