For all people sensitised by electromagnetic fields and radiation.
Electrosensitivity UK are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Doctors’ Letters and Diagnosis of ES, EHS and EPh
- Information and Research on ES and EHS
- ES-UK Information Leaflet-2018
- Tresidder and Bevington-ES-chapter 47-2015 [CRC Press © 2015, chapter 47, “Bioelectromagnetic and Subtle Energy Medicine”, 2nd Edition, Ed Paul Rosch, Reproduced with the permission of Taylor & Francis Group, LLC]
- Selected ES and EHS Studies-2018
- ES, EHS and EPh-Facts and Falsehoods
- Radiation Safety Guidelines
- Help for ES and EHS on lifestyle
- Commercial resources for ES and EHS
- Disability resources: Health & Safety, Equality Act, ESA, JSA, pensions, schools, workplaces etc.
- Housing Letter for people with EHS
- Public Health Resources: Local Authority, Planning, Toxic Substances
- Accountability form for EM risk assessment
- Letter of concern
- Devices causing specific ES and EHS symptoms
- CFLs (Compact Fluorescent Lights)
- Smart Meters
- Wireless Hearing Aids
- How safe is your phone?. To order 5 posters, please make a £5.75 donation towards printing and postage and email your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailings will take 5-10 days, by second class mail.
- Why risk your health with Wi-Fi?
- Worth the risk? It’s your call. This poster can be used outside the UK. Please contact ES-UK.